**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* awakening gem units offer.

Kabam will you guys do a 5* awakening gem offer which you can buy with units not real cash? That would be amazing if you guys could do a offer like that the price may be around 2k units for the 5* awakening gem if you guys ever do the offer that is.

Comments

• Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    Sounds legit
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That seems very cheap to me for a unit offer
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    they usually cost 100 dollars when they offer them that’s 3k units right there. So an Awakening Gem for only units my guess would be 8-10k units
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I do not think there has been an AG offer since the 4th of July.
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I do not think there has been an AG offer since the 4th of July.

There was one on cyber Monday
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Were you alive on Black Friday?
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    MattScott wrote: »
    How about a generic 5* awakening gem for 40 units, and comes with 2 full energy refills.

I’d need a 15% health boost to really be interested in that.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    How about a 5* crystal for 1k unit. So I buy an Odin I get a 5* and I can awaken them
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    5.3, 5.4 give awakening gem crystals. Why not use units (if needed) to get thru those 2 champters. Act 5 100% gives generic.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Every day I check the offers, yet no 5* AG offer. And yes I have completed act 5. I just have a lot of 5* champs I would like to awaken.

C'mon Kabam, loosen the purse strings on 5* Awakening gems!
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    How about a 5* crystal for 1k unit. So I buy an Odin I get a 5* and I can awaken them

1k for a 5* crystal is cheap considering a 4* one is 2500 units.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★

1k for a 5* crystal is cheap considering a 4* one is 2500 units.

Sarcasm buddy
  • EazypickinsEazypickins Posts: 18
    They need to do the 'pick your class' 5* AG deal, much like the 3 and 4* ones have been (pick one then the rest go away). They will make a TON of money on that I would expect. Price it with real money at a point that people will buy ($99 I would expect), and see what the market bears. Those who can afford it will, those that can't won't. Free market economy in action. If it is popular, then they can make a business decision to do it again or not. I doubt if it were priced with units many would do that, IMO. With 6* in the game now, this is an idea that is ready for prime time!!
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    6fki2c99eobk.png
    Last year 4th of July we got this offer
  • GeisønGeisøn Posts: 39
    :D:D:D:s
    k90gpobwny5n.jpg
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    there are reasonable bundles there like the peter parker or starlord loot (gawd, i cant believe i'm defending them)

there are offers for the mid-tier players (the awakening gem and 4star maverlous crystal one)

and the whale extravaganza of 3 Odin's with fully formed five star crystal in it.

I do admit, the offer last year was more awesome.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    1711 wrote: »
    Kabam will you guys do a 5* awakening gem offer which you can buy with units not real cash? That would be amazing if you guys could do a offer like that the price may be around 2k units for the 5* awakening gem if you guys ever do the offer that is.

You got your wish its 500 dollars for a 5* Random AG
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    there are reasonable bundles there like the peter parker or starlord loot (gawd, i cant believe i'm defending them)

there are offers for the mid-tier players (the awakening gem and 4star maverlous crystal one)

and the whale extravaganza of 3 Odin's with fully formed five star crystal in it.

I do admit, the offer last year was more awesome.

Hell even whales like myself are not buying this trash
  • YlyusYlyus Posts: 21
    I myself would like to see some kind of offer which features a 5* awakening gem. This whole “wheel of fortune” way of acquiring champs sucks because not everyone gets the same luck. I’ve opened 30 5* crystals and I have 30 individual champs. Everyone I know has at least 1 if not more awakened 5*s and all of them have half my roster. So why do some start duping when they have 10 champs, but I’m at 30 and still waiting. So please, Kabam - offer something so those of us who don’t have great luck can at least awaken one champion. I’ve been waiting so long to awaken someone that I can literally (this is no exaggeration) put the signature of any single class to 150. That’s how long I’ve been collecting unusable 5* signature stones.