**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

10m Alliance 5x5 expert AQ, Gold 1 War need 1

We Are a 10m+ alliance... 4800+ prestige...1600+ War rating, tier 5 currently but have been up to tier 3... currently in gold 1 of war series...We complete all 3 group's of 5x5 AQ...

Looking for someone that can communicate in line, clear their own path in war and AQ all 5 days, and a decent war defense. Preferred prestige 4500+

We are a very friendly alliance and stay in contact with a lot of members that are no longer with us but enjoy being part of our group. We're looking for someone to replace a member that simply lost interest in the game.

Feel free to look me up in line: Rediculese
And if you want proof of our excellence look me up in game using the same id... team name is Marvels Mightiest

Comments

• DonvowDonvow Posts: 8
    Am q very active player with 198k rating am 100% active most alliance don't know what I can do in wars and in Aq untill I join and they don't want me to leave please I would love to be part of the team my gamer ID is Donvow
  • RediculeseRediculese Posts: 26
    Bump
  • RediculeseRediculese Posts: 26
    Bump
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    Interested! 310k player that is very active and always finish my line in AW and AQ. Line:johnyzero