**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can this MCC game easier for Disability people?

Hello....from my experience this game is awesome game but I started to realized how Disablity people want to play this game because they have smart brain in their head doesn't mean they are "R" word they have capable of doing can doing anything....I am as wheelchair and I am smarter I want that game to equally another people thank you

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    There is an auto play function available, but you have to reach a certain level first (I think 19). I'm not sure why that level requirement is in place, if removed it would allow more people to access the game.
  • Mikeself9 wrote: »
    There is an auto play function available, but you have to reach a certain level first (I think 19). I'm not sure why that level requirement is in place, if removed it would allow more people to access the game.

I'm reach to 24 level....I hate it when another player beat me its hard to hold on block and fight same and I hope they could change everything for disability people
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    What do you suggest they change to make it more accessible?
  • spumington wrote: »

yes sir thats what i mean
    spumington wrote: »

yes sir thats what i mean

Let me ask that question in a different way. What could Kabam do to make this game easier for you to play?

yes sir that's what I mean

Let me ask that question in a different way. What could Kabam do to make this game easier for you to play?

Ok, first of all, i want this Kabam do make this game easier for me to play is hold on block by itself then start fight em thats all i want/ask for :)
  • NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Make it easier to play with one hand
  • Nebula wrote: »
    well its true I tried that but still need more accessible for people who has the disability
  • Nebula wrote: »

also i need to make sure there is accessibility mode for Disability people
    edited June 2017
    Nebula wrote: »

I understand the need for something like that, but I don't have a disability so I'm having a hard time visualizing how they'd implement it or how they could change the game to accommodate it. Are you thinking about adding compatibility with a bluetooth controller of some kind? Or maybe allowing the player to adjust the controls more? I just have no idea how to accomplish what you're asking.

I understand the need for something like that, but I don't have a disability so I'm having a hard time visualizing how they'd implement it or how they could change the game to accommodate it. Are you thinking about adding compatibility with a bluetooth controller of some kind? Or maybe allowing the player to adjust the controls more? I just have no idea how to accomplish what you're asking.

first yes i am thinking about adding compatibility with a bluetooth controller,

first yes i am thinking about adding compatibility with a bluetooth controller,

I don't think that's going to happen, boss. They've said in the past that they don't want players to use bluetooth controllers. I'm not sure if it's related to player advantages/abuse, but they say the game isn't designed to be used with controllers.
  • right, I understand that but for disability people who can't play this game, I don't want to see disability people suffer and give up this game
    right, I understand that but for disability people who can't play this game, I don't want to see disability people suffer and give up this game

For sure. I support the idea. I also don't know your limitations so it's hard for me to counter with another idea that might work within the parameters that Kabam has setup here. If you can come up with a good idea that's within the TOS that they've laid out, I bet you'd get a positive response from them.
    right, I understand that but for disability people who can't play this game, I don't want to see disability people suffer and give up this game

For sure. I support the idea. I also don't know your limitations so it's hard for me to counter with another idea that might work within the parameters that Kabam has setup here. If you can come up with a good idea that's within the TOS that they've laid out, I bet you'd get a positive response from them.

how i get heard from them? =)
    @Kabam Miike

Not sure if tagging him here will work. Look for Kabam Miike's profile and send him a PM. That's probably your best bet.
    @Kabam Miike

Not sure if tagging him here will work. Look for Kabam Miike's profile and send him a PM. That's probably your best bet.

Just Mike?...where is PM on MCC game or ??
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★

Several buttons.

Button to block.
    Button to light punch.
    Button to medium (dash) punch.
    Button to heavy punch.
    Button to dash back.

This is in addition to the special.

No need to hold down any buttons. Just press.

This would make everybody's game play easier, I think, not just the disabled people. However, there is one exception. People with gigantic paws might not want to have buttons, especially if they are playing on a small phone instead on a 10.5+ inch tablet.

Several buttons.

Button to block.
    Button to light punch.
    Button to heavy punch.
    Button to dash back.

This would make everybody's game play easier, I think, not just the disabled people. However, there is one exception. People with gigantic paws might not want to have buttons, especially if they are playing on a small phone instead on a 10.5+ inch tablet.

THANKS SIR!
    @Kabam Miike

Yeah, Miike is your best bet to get a response from an actual person from Kabam. I'm not sure what his decision making power is (if any), but he can communicate the idea directly to the programmers that would be responsible for it.
  • What about voice commands, can just say BLOCK or SWIPE

i cant even speak tho
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Several buttons.

Button to block.
    Button to light punch.
    Button to heavy punch.
    Button to dash back.

I disagree, I love the current fighting system. If this is implemented it MUST be optional
    @Kabam Miike

Yeah, Miike is your best bet to get a response from an actual person from Kabam. I'm not sure what his decision making power is (if any), but he can communicate the idea directly to the programmers that would be responsible for it.
    i just sent pm to mike

Several buttons.

Button to block.
    Button to light punch.
    Button to heavy punch.
    Button to dash back.

I disagree, I love the current fighting system. If this is implemented it MUST be optional

I'm with you. I love the current fighting system too. If they could implement some kind of optional control scheme that would work for someone like the OP, that would be great. Optional is the key word though...
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    What about voice commands, can just say BLOCK or SWIPE

Really said that?
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    How about mind control. Rather than using your hands or voice commands, the controls are linked to the person's nervous system.
  • DLegend wrote: »
    How about mind control. Rather than using your hands or voice commands, the controls are linked to the person's nervous system.

YES!!!!! THATS WHAT I WANT!!
  • DLegend wrote: »

DLegend wrote: »

• Jac094 wrote: »
    What about voice commands, can just say BLOCK or SWIPE

Really said that?

I have no idea, did you really quote it?

yes i quoted it
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Hello....from my experience this game is awesome game but I started to realized how Disablity people want to play this game because they have smart brain in their head doesn't mean they are "R" word they have capable of doing can doing anything....I am as wheelchair and I am smarter I want that game to equally another people thank you

Honestly I know you have good intentions but that would mean that people could take advantage of it.

If something like that existed it would have to be another game