**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mastery Advice

Where should I go from here? Is there anything I should recover to restructure? Any advice would be much appreciated!!

74qkjxo0j6pi.png
sq3hsexezaqh.png
2sa81r296jg2.png
9u061wnkq1sy.png

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Suicide mastery. and max Salve and yeah thats it my ingame name is the same as you see.
  • Gyula63Gyula63 Posts: 6
    On act 4, chapter 2 level 6 how do you defeat magneto
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    i don't remember i think i went around him
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Hey Cliff - what are you trying to accomplish / where are you in your progression?

There's definitely a rift in the community on whether or not you want to run suicides, and it comes down to personal preference. You'll definitely get a noticeable PI and attack boost, and you'll be fine for AW/AQ if you've got the right champs and also willpower maxed.

That being said, since you're only at LVL 46, you're not going to be able to max your suicides yet, which means you are getting a lower attack boost for the same poison / bleed effect...

Me personally? I had about the same tree as you at LVL 46, was focused on getting to Uncollected with a team of 4/40, so I decided to focus on unlocking and getting some points in Assassin next. I also have a lot of bleed champs (Gwenpool, AA, and two new Blades in the past week...) so Deep Wounds was worth it on the way.

EDIT: I just saw your roster. Vision and Hulk will be MVPs for the Collector fight, and together with Iceman, you have three God/Demi-God champs with solid immunities. There's an argument to be made for suicides if you're using those champs a lot in your rotation.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Your masteries are not a bad start for your level. I used to run suicides but dropped them as it hurts in AW too much. Here is my current build. It is set up to be a balanced setup for deep wounds for my wolverine, x-23, Nightcrawler and mystic dispersion for Magik, Scarlet witch, Mordo. My advice is there is no one best mastery setup. Decide what champs are your best and your goals in the game and set up your masteries accordingly.
    w1146oxet0av.png
    ngx6ph5slybf.png
    wp6a7dpnmpdh.png
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Gyula63 wrote: »
    On act 4, chapter 2 level 6 how do you defeat magneto

Duped Doctor Strange. Mine was a 3 star at the time. He was nerfed since then, but he still nullifies. I think you could also try with Magik, Yondu, or other heal blockers. But Strange was the most effective at the time Act 4 came out.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    @Clifford7 added you in-game (my avatar is a Sparky).

Blade should be in the basic arena on May 3.

I think your current tree looks very good. I personally found 1 one willpower to help with Gambler’s Fate in Act 4, because I didn’t have any regen champs and the bleeds / poisons were annoying. Otherwise, yes, I went for Assassin and Deep Wounds.

Just know they’re expensive, so plan ahead with your units!

Regarding Magneto, I used my Archangel which I realize is OP for that fight. Didn’t even occur to me that it had a massive regen that annoys other players.
  • i don't remember i think i went around him

yea but im tryna do 100 percent