**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bug (or nerf) with blade

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
So now, after many players “bought” blade, it’s time to release “unintentional” bugs.
His ability says that when he nearby a bleeding opponent he gain 7% power per stack of bleed.
Since yesterday I noticed that if I place a bleed on the opponent using sp1, blade get no power at all. (Maybe it’s older bug but I saw it only yesterday)
I tried it in act5 and arena, with 4* blade and 5*, and it happens every time.
When I place a bleed using sp3, he gain power, so seems like the problem is with his sp1.

Please check and fix
Thank

Comments

• Blade only gains power from bleed while in close proximity with the opponent. That would be your problem there is no bug
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    You literally just said your problem *Ahem*
    "WHEN NEARBY"
    @Carmel1 😂😂😂
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Here comes all the noobs who got blade and don't know how he works 😂😂

giphy.gif
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I was forced to R5 my 4* cause Kabam felt I’d like Loki, Cm and psylocke more than blade 🤣 He seems to be working as his description states.