**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lvl 1 Potions and Puny Gold in Act 5 and Uncollected

Dear Kabam,

Can we all just agree that it's silly to have Lvl 1 Heals as drops in Act 5 and in Uncollected difficulty? I mean we get Lvl 2 Heal drops in the Daily Tier 3 Basic quest which has 1000 rating champs, but when fighting 10,000 rating champs we get Lvl 1?
It just doesn't make any sense. In harder content you would expect to see better potions dropped not worse. In this level content, minor mistakes take huge tolls on health and when our champs have 15-20k HPs, a Lvl 1 heal (375 hp) honestly isn't even a drop in the bucket.

And then there's the matter of the gold rewards as well. In Uncollected Chapter 2, for full exploration, you get 500 5* shards, 200 6* shards, 1000 T2A shards...and 2000 gold. It should be more like 25,000 gold or something along those lines. Act 5 Chapter 1 full exploration rewards for each map is 970 gold. We already have a well-documented gold shortage and this is precisely why. We get fed 4*, 5*, and now 6* shards in much greater quantity (for which I'm very thankful) but the gold rewarded along the way isn't enough to even level up a 4-6* champ 1 level. So I'm left selling off my stockpiles of ISO to get gold...and then not having ISO to rank said champ.

There just seems to be a disconnect in rewards vs content difficulty, especially in the area of potions and gold. Thanks for considering this suggested improvement.

- Duke