**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seasoned summoners and howling commandos should be awarded five star champions

For the 1st year 5* champs were not even available. I was at level 60 way before 5* champs were even available. Now you see people at level 15 with 5* champs.…$
How fair is that.
That’s why I believe that seasoned summoners should receive two five star champions and howling commandos should receive three five star champions think about it

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Again, its a dumb idea. Why you need to posted it twice?
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Bigday wrote: »
    Just ignore it DUMMY !!!
    Instead of trying to make somebody look stupid
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Just ignore it DUMMY !!!
    Instead of trying to make somebody look stupid

Don't look stupid and nobody will make you look stupid

That and stop re-posting
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Lol well if you reposted so am I, I'm a Howling Commando and this is stupid, you should want to earn rewards not have them given out for free. A 400k rated player who ground out incredibly hard for 2 years shouldn't miss out on rewards that some 200k casual player got just because they found out about the game later.
  • Options
    Did you post this same thing again..?
  • Options
    BigdayBigday Posts: 19
    Yes I posted it again. I understand what you are saying. Look at my profile. I grinded for a while also. You guys are taking my post way to seriously. If kabam awarded you a 5* for each year, would you be upset? You would be thanking me.. you grind and many people spend money for their champs without grinding at all I’m trying to help you out
  • Options
    I agree you shouldn’t be rewarded for just logging in. You have to be active. I’m sure kabam can tell how active you are. An hour or two for a year takes commitment.

I appreciate you being respectful 👍
  • Options
    I meant an hour or two a day for a year takes commitment
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I meant an hour or two a day for a year takes commitment

No it doesn't. It just means you like the game a lot and aren't turned off by low drop rates, poor customer service and frequent outages and lags. And your sense of entitlement because you've been a long time player is misplaced, unless you're perfectly fine with receiving a 5* Howard the Duck, She Hulk and HulkBuster which Kabam will want to give you if they decide to follow your inane suggestion.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Don’t they already do this with shards in the calendars.

OP. Just take that and stop asking for handouts. It’s sad.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I did think about it.

And I reject it.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    So you are saying that because someone started the game at ripe opportunity to get a 5* quickly at an earlier stage of the game and their progress than your 2+ years of playing you deserve more 5* champs for nothing, lol what?!?!?!
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    What should be done is a milestone system that gives you rewards based on reaching a certain prestige and a certain rating. You could get somethig like a 5* crystal for hitting 300k rating or a 5* awakening gem crystal for hitting a prestige of 6.5k. This would work beautifully as it would make players want to increase prestige not just for their alliance aswell as make players not want to sell champs
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I deserve free stuff! Gimme gimme gimme!
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★

REPOST
    I agree i would LOVE a 5 star blade for logging in to compensate for going 0/5
    Amirite?
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Just one would be great but imo it's a bit much to ask