**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Labyrinth with a 4*

geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
Has anyone successfully completed the easy path of the labyrinth with 4*s? I ask because I wanna take a shot at it and get those 5* shards before they add more 5*s to the crystals. I'm yet to dupe a single 5* and every time they add champs, my odds get lower and lower.

Comments

• Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Yes many have done it with a 4*.
  • Options
    Have they? I'm pretty new to these forums and did scroll a bit. Any idea of how much they spent?
  • Options
    Hard question to answer. The amount spent varies with skill level, champ used, how many items already in stash and luck.
  • Options
    True. I have most of the top 4* champs as far as damage output goes. Most of them at rank 5 at high sig levels. I'm able to fight Red Hulk without getting hit (most times) up until he gets that second enrage buff. I'm just looking for a rough figure to save up really. I'd hate to invest in a couple Odin's just to have it not be enough....if that makes sense
  • Options
    yea fair enough. You can do some calculations and sort of get an idea. See how much damage you do in 1 fight, then you can see how many fights it would take to down 1 opponent. The multiply that by however many opponents there are. You will then need to take into consideration fights like magik, war machine, ant man, maestro etc... these will all require more items and more fights. You can save on item use by farming lvl 3 health pots from ROL. So you can heal your champ to full health with fights like magik and war machine to allow higher combos and higher damage.

Then also consider all the fights that don't go so well. Maybe add another 40% onto whatever total you come out at.
  • Options
    MeowMeMeowMe Posts: 2
    You can do it with odins...