**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu's regeneration

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Is Dormammu's regeneration any good?
How reliable is it?

Comments

• Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    He regens a chunk of hp but hard to pull off.. check YouTube for it.
  • Options
    zero7 wrote: »
    it’s a pain to activate and it is a minimal amount for the effort

so should i just keep on firing off my sp2?
  • Options
    It's a miniscule amount of health really. Very little for the effort. Especially compared to other champs with regeneration abilities
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @B4nanaJo
    Exactly takes too long dormammu is an extremely dangerous villain right? Yet requires such a huge ritual of steps to gain some hp back whereas you get someone like blade who just sacrificies his power bar to regen by holding block.
  • Options
    It would be easier if they just removed the whole SP3 part. You can leave the soul bond detonation part.
  • Options
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    sure, they could keep the health gained as is, and make it trigger on something simple. small reward for small effort
    or they could keep the ritual as is, and increase the health gained. would still be a pain to activate, and would reward accordingly. huge payout for huge effort

Great idea. I hope kabam implements it. Maybe he can regenerate whenever he power burns the opponent and whenever he nullifies buffs. The regen would increase based on the amount of power burnt and the amount of buffs nullified