**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Calendar

What do you think March calendar will Be?

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Gold, gold crystals for about 75% of it but not enough to be useful, a couple tier 1 and 2 catalysts, an almost useless 3* champion and 3 or 4 useful items (level 2 revive and team revive, 1 t4 catalyst). About 15-20% chance for something valuable thrown in ( t1 or 2 alpha, 5* shards, units) but no more than 2-3 of these.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    probably kabam will include a calendar near the start where you can get around 1500 5 star shards. They are doing really well with the calendars these past few months and I am sure they wont stop now
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    cycyan wrote: »
    What do you think March calendar will Be?

Let’s just hope they put 1000 gold in there somewhere, it just amazing to login to 1000 gold.

• Savio444 wrote: »

Let’s just hope they put 1000 gold in there somewhere, it just amazing to login to 1000 gold.

In this case the oversmart people tells this:why are you complaining?that is free.it is the same,when i give 1 cent/penny for a homeless guy.nothing.if they give 20-50k gold,i would say,thank you very much!