**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5 star crystal to open?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I am almost at 10k 5 star shards. Should I go for the basic 5 star shard crystal or the featured crystal (the one with 6 featured champions and a few other champions)?
I just want to get someone really good.

Comments

• Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    With new featured crystal, odds are pretty much the same so I would suggest go with the Basic. You may or may not end up with someone really good, but you'll atleast save 5k shards.
  • Options
    imnoone wrote: »
    With new featured crystal, odds are pretty much the same so I would suggest go with the Basic. You may or may not end up with someone really good, but you'll atleast save 5k shards.

thank you!
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I am almost at 10k 5 star shards. Should I go for the basic 5 star shard crystal or the featured crystal (the one with 6 featured champions and a few other champions)?

The new featured crystal is horrifically bad value, it's only there in an attempt to pacify us for removing the "real" featured crystal. Just get basics and don't feel too bad if you pull a meme, I only want new champs these days to boost my arena points per run.

In about 6 months, I predict that there will be a 5* basic arena. The more 5* champs you have, the easier time you'll have winning those arenas.
  • Options
    Palanthrax wrote: »

The new featured crystal is horrifically bad value, it's only there in an attempt to pacify us for removing the "real" featured crystal. Just get basics and don't feel too bad if you pull a meme, I only want new champs these days to boost my arena points per run.

In about 6 months, I predict that there will be a 5* basic arena. The more 5* champs you have, the easier time you'll have winning those arenas.

ok thx!
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Basic