**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Champs stop attacking mid combo

rayvenosrayvenos Member Posts: 5
I've had this problem occur twice this AQ, once with a 4* 4/40 unduped rogue against a cyclops in map 3 and once with a 4* 4/40 duped ultron against the 2nd Colossus Miniboss on map 3. Each time my champ stopped attacking, even though I kept swiping and tapping, after the first two hits of the combo connected with my opponent. This lead to my champ being taken down to almost no health. This is not due to a lack of skill on my part, as I can usually make it to dormammu with no revives in map 3. Please help!

Comments

• JayerickJayerick Member Posts: 54
    Its happening to me as well. Standing frozen in time during a combo and you immediately get nailed. Seems the software just doesn't respond to the tapping for some reason.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Other players and I have been experiencing this a lot and kabam knows about it but it seems like they don't even care and they barely respond to these threads anymore.

I'm really hoping that they do or say something soon because this is getting irritating and makes combat a pain In the ass.
  • DraenathDraenath Member Posts: 237
    Or they interrupt your combo and hit you on your 3-4th attack