**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3 unduped 5* SL or R5 4* duped SL?

Hi, I have been trying to dupe my 5* SL for ages now and I don't know when it'll happen. I have 4* SL at R4 with sig 40. Question is should I go ahead and R5 the 4* or wait till I dupe and R3 the 5* SL?
Thanks

Comments

• AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Imo, since duping a 5* has become much more difficult than before, i'd r5 the 4*.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    4 star. I've got buddies who opened him as their first 5 star and still haven't duped him. Now with the 5 star basic pool growing, your chances have just dropped. Stick with the sure thing when it comes to this game IMO.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    4* Star Lord, it's absolutely sure that he'll have his signature. It could take you ages till your 5* gets duped or awakened.
  • ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    Thanks guys for your comments. I too agree with the reasoning given for ranking up the 4* over the 5* SL. I don't like the waiting game either so I guess I'll R5 that 4* SL.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    I disagree. id do the 5* SL. . even without a sig ability the 5* hits heavier than a 4* (in general).
    4* will phase out in the near future. unless you are certain will get rankdown tickets soon. T4cc arent that easy to come by especially a few of a certain class.

the way 5* awakening gems may be available with special events etc doesnt mean u need to actually pull him again in a crystal...

thats my few cents worth..
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    you probably have enough time to farm 3 tech T4CC from the weekly T3CC quest before you end up awakening the 5*. it's gonna be a while.