**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ Legends Runs...Is 4/55 not good enough anymore?

Just looking through the thread of people discussing Rise of the Black Panther runs, there wasn't a single time higher than 4 hours reported by anyone in there. Most people reported times at the low to mid 3-hour mark.

I finally have a god-tier 5* (Blade) at 4/55, and he's gonna be at R4 for a while. From reading through that thread, the biggest things I gleaned are that it seems like the standard has definitely been pushed up to 5/65...and maybe even then, you should only try it with Stark Spidey unless you're a veteran Legends runner?

I've never even tried one before...never had the champs for it. I just have a rare window of time this weekend where I can focus solely on the game for several hours and started researching what it takes.

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Prob not. Shitton of us have 565 Blade or 565 Spark for it, or even other r5s. Doubt many 455 could sneak in
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    I think Spark would be the only one that potentially could pull it off even than you would need to basically use a naked mastery build full attack minial to no defense/ utility, while boosting through the entire run.
  • Options
    T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    Jodo_K wrote: »
    Just looking through the thread of people discussing Rise of the Black Panther runs, there wasn't a single time higher than 4 hours reported by anyone in there. Most people reported times at the low to mid 3-hour mark.

I finally have a god-tier 5* (Blade) at 4/55, and he's gonna be at R4 for a while. From reading through that thread, the biggest things I gleaned are that it seems like the standard has definitely been pushed up to 5/65...and maybe even then, you should only try it with Stark Spidey unless you're a veteran Legends runner?

I've never even tried one before...never had the champs for it. I just have a rare window of time this weekend where I can focus solely on the game for several hours and started researching what it takes.

You should be fine , Medusa , blade , magik, stark , x-23 at 4/55 should get you the title. I wouldn’t worry too much about having a 5/65 that may be the difference between maybe rank 60-100 but I see people constantly using 4/55s to get titles .