**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron's SP2 is Bugged [Need More Info]

JaviPedrozaJaviPedroza Posts: 18
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Another day in MCoC, another unit absorbing bug trying to make me spend. Why in the workd is Ultron's SP2 second hits still unblockable even after you perfectly evade the first beams? I just lost 2 champs champs cause of this stupid bug, all this fancy summoner "appreciation" stuff isnt worth anything when we find extremely frustrating bugs every single day we play. Here's the video:

https://youtu.be/9u-t8yIonq8
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Another day in MCoC, another unit absorbing bug trying to make me spend. Why in the workd is Ultron's SP2 second hits still unblockable even after you perfectly evade the first beams? I just lost 2 champs champs cause of this stupid bug, all this fancy summoner "appreciation" stuff isnt worth anything when we find extremely frustrating bugs every single day we play. Here's the video:

https://youtu.be/9u-t8yIonq8

perfect video explaining the FOR SURE bug!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You need to swipe back twice to evade it. You can't block it
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Sorry that you're seeing this issue with Ultron's Special 2. Are there any specific Champions that you're using when this occurs, or does it happen against everyone? And which game modes does it happen in? Thanks!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Wolf Haji_ said it already. Whenever Ultron(SA2) or Spider-Man(SA1) have unblockable special abilites thier projectiles are blockable (first portion of thier special animation) but the punches are unblockable (second portion of thier special animation).

This can be tested in AW in the higher tiers with Ultron on node 19 and with Spider-Man on nodes 9 and 5.

It might also apply to other characters that share those specials like Spider-Man (symbiote)