**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Modok working as intended now?

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I fought a modok in war on immune to all debuff node today after I updated.
He didn’t parry me, but he was able to activate his force field and dash away from my attacks. Example. Dash intercept into modok 1st hit connects, 2nd hit in my combo actives his force field and he was able to dash back away from my champ then back into me and connect.

If that’s intended it’s fine, it’s basically working as an evade. And can be countered if that’s expected. But if I’m not allowed to move away from taking a 5 hit combo into my block because I missed a parry or something how come he can. Well regardless if he can or can not do this is my question.

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    If it's an evade, it should say that and allow us to avoid it with Iceman, true strike, etc.

He does not have an evade listed in his abilities.
  • Options
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    If it's an evade, it should say that and allow us to avoid it with Iceman, true strike, etc.

He does not have an evade listed in his abilities.

Right. Exactly this. For some reason I don’t believe he should be able to move away from our hits even if it’s into his force field after it being activated.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    That sucks, for now i recommend doing 4 hit combos
  • Options
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    That sucks, for now i recommend doing 4 hit combos

It would happen nearly instantly. Hit -> force field activated -> dashed away. It would happen upon any hit number in the combo.
  • Options
    It’s not an Evade it’s a Forcefield... Seriously, MODOK is not technically blocking when his Forcefield activates he is Flinching; his Forcefield is a seperate source of block. This allows him to perform alternative actions while behind it. He should not be able to punch through the Forcefield just as his foe cannot punch through the other side. A dash backward makes perfect sense.

And that’s fine. If it’s reported as intended imo