**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Deleted

JaviPedrozaJaviPedroza Member Posts: 18
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Deleted, the mobile version of this forum doesn't work very well, so it ended up triple posting

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,961 ★★★★★
    Is not a bug. His 2nd special is all unblockable.
    But after this last update, you can now fully evade it by dashing back twice
  • JaviPedrozaJaviPedroza Member Posts: 18
    Why is Ultron's the only one fully unblockable? With every other champ in that node you can evade the first part of their special and block the rest. Also if thats the case I shouldnt have been able to block the second beam.
    There's the blocked second beam, so it's not all unblockable, and again, why would his be the only one you need to evade twice when you can evade the first hit and block the rest with ALL the other champs?

y4ynd2nuyt73.png
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,961 ★★★★★
    Same thing happen with spider so ... Is normal.
    Or you evade his beams, or you will be hit by his special
    It has never happened to me with Spidey on Enhanced SP1, always an easy fight, and again, if it's supposed to be like that with Ultron it should be that way with ALL the other champs. I can evade the first hit and BLOCK the rest of the special 2 against Doctor Strange, Venom, Punisher, Hood, Dormammu, Hyperion (not intentional), and some other common champs there, if there's a list of champs intended to be fully unblockabe on that node they should at least make it public.