A couple Character suggestions

Now I know a lot of people have hundreds of suggestions for lots of characters, especially weak ones...you know the ones...they showed in that poll result and you even made a boss challenge with them.

The ones I am bringing up are character related, and seem just logical to me, not for more power.

Electro: Am I way off base to find it odd that someone who literally controls electricity and in the comic gets charged by it can suffer from shock damage and DOT. In fact, he should actually gain strength (crit) or a "Power Gain" in those instances. There aren't that many shock dealers, so I don't think it would make him OP in any way. I can see taking damage from initial impact as an energy force blow, like from Thor or Storm, or nebula's power sticks, but, at the same time he should gorge himself on the electric discharge.
It should trigger some sort of buff. It just makes sense. Some could argue the same case for Storm and Thor, but, Electro in particular definitely should.

Juggernaut: Now, I will say, I hate fighting him already, but, logically, I think he should be immune to bleed, if not highly resistant. It's silly to me that he isn't, but, Luke Cage is.

There may be more, but, this is all I can think of for now. Again, not looking to change to make them better, just logically.