**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

effort points?

Suggestion here..
Maybe random chances of getting 4* or 5* featured champions or getting 4 star from premium cyrstal, immortal fist from max sig crystals, t4cc and t4b from alliance quest shouldnt be random at all. What if the chances cumulatively raise each time as we try.

like if we have %20 chance of getting featured 5 stars with 15k shards. it ll be %10 percent more in 2nd try (%22). 3rd (24,2)
Same things apply for premium crystals maybe different ratio %5 ??

Like wise t4b and t4cc crystals say if %1 chance from alliance quest should increase somehow like %10 aswell. so if we open 5 alliance quest crystal, chance of getting t4cc will be like % 1,610

I believe this kind of game mechanics should bring the interest and fun back. Each time we dont get the prize we want we will have better chance and hope from next one.

BTW. All numbers are given above are just metaphorical.

Comments

• AtlasAtlas Posts: 34
    Dont know about that gacha system but i m not talking about grinding some points to purchase smt.. this is just about getting better chance (%) and say if we got that desired thing, the chances shall returns the way before as it at first.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    basically you are asking for them to put in a bad luck protection system. This is probably never going to happen due to the obvious fact it would hurt their cash flow.
  • AtlasAtlas Posts: 34
    Maybe contrary.. Hope is dangerous thing to our wallet. And it will be much more dangerous if that expectation gets higher...

Picture this
    to get 4 star from premium?
    To get featured 5* from 15k shards..

if i want 5* archangel.. And i got 15k shards. i may want to increase the chances to get aa. And to increase that chance i could open lots of premium crystal. But if i get 4 star from pre i would start to raise effort points again.. its basicly gamble tho but it could be fun.. We have nothing to loose.
    Not talking about change drop system entirely. So the chances are base..
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Dont jinx me i wanna get that 5 star archangel and didnt get the 5 star dormammu last time