**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam Display Amount of XP required to Level Up?

ReggieReggie Posts: 221
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
It’s hard to know how much more XP you will need to level up, so when getting close, it’s not a good idea to waste an energy refill since we can’t tell exactly how much more energy you’ll need to level up. Since leveling up automatically refills your energy, I think it would be helpful if you could see exactly how much more XP is needed.

Should Kabam Display Amount of XP required to Level Up? 308 votes

Yes
94% 292 votes
No
5% 16 votes

Comments

• DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    It would be nice to know when youre going to level up especially when your in the 50s. You'd be like in that sliver of exp to level, but dont know if you need just a little more exp or use up all your energy to maybe level up. It's convenient like the percent health bars
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Right at this moment I'm contemplating and trying to get to level 50, the bar is right there, I took a screenshot, zoomed in and still cannot tell how much more is left.

It's literally like the copy function of 90s computers, everything is copied, the bar shows 100% and yet it keeps going for another 5 minutes. (Or 30 depending on what you had, lol)
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    I’m so with you both... I’m so close to level 51 and I almost want to use an energy refill, run through the Heroic Quest again in hopes to level up, but afraid I may only end up needing to use 6-12 more energy to actually level up and have it refilled automatically. Decisions, decisions... if only I knew how much XP I needed.
  • HongKongPh00eyHongKongPh00ey Posts: 35
    For me it also affects whether I should use an XP Boost or save it for later.
    For me it also affects whether I should use an XP Boost or save it for later.

I agree. Because I will try using a boost thinking it’s gonna push me over and refill my energy after I run through an event and then I will be pissed when it doesn’t, and I’m still sitting there contemplating if I should go ahead and buy an energy refill to keep trying. Smh.
    I wonder who said No, and why...
    @Kabam Miike make this happen in the next update

Wow, now it's actually 3 votes for no. I wonder who thinks this is a bad idea, and why...
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    It will cause glichs
    It will cause glichs

What kind of glitches is it gonna cause, that aren't already in need of fixing? This sounds like a lame excuse. This forum was designed for people to make suggestions on ways to make the game better. A simple percentage in the XP bar would make the game better for the masses. It hurts no one... Maybe Kabam's pockets, because then people wouldn't waste their money and units to buy energy refills when they are so close to leveling up.

However the more user friendly your game is, the more people will play it.
    @Kabam Miike make this happen in the next update

It'll be nice if they listen.
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    edited March 2018
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yeah obviously, coz why would they show number of xp aquired after each battle if we don't even know how much does it take to level up?
    Wow, 7 No responses...
    I really don’t understand how anyone who plays this game could feel like that. Must be people who are already Level 60, so they could care less what may help the others. Smh.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Haha then no votes are probably because it's no big deal.... there are way more improvements that can be made that could actually improve the game. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to do this
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    You’ll be at level 60 soon enough and this won’t even matter
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    You’ll be at level 60 soon enough and this won’t even matter

But the fact still remains that it does matter right now. I’m only Level 51 and it feels like I’ve been here for 2 weeks already. I don’t want to waste units on a refill if I’m just a few XP away from leveling up.

Like @DiablosUltimate said, what’s the point in showing us how much XP was earned, if there is no way of knowing how much you’re advancing towards the next level up...
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Well imo I think you should get an energy refill when you hit a new level instead of just energy and that would solve the problem
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Least you got more yes votes. If you want more votes gotta get kabam to add more levels.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Should have been there when the game first started.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Of course, I've made a discussion suggesting the very same thing.
    @ArmandStar you can say that again. I guess another Level 60 player added another No vote to the poll.
    Of course, I've made a discussion suggesting the very same thing.

I actually tried searching the forums for a topic suggesting this before I posted this. What happened on yours?
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    No. Most people hate numbers and will not bother to count those XP. Adding the actual XP amount would just be a nice to have that will cater to a few people, and not all the time (once you've reached level 60, that means nothing to you). However, just like anything else, the more you add to the game, the more avenue you introduce for potential bugs or support issues.

Would you rather have Kabam support issues on the XP meter, or have them fix like AW defense synergy for example? :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.