**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voodoo L2 Energy Damage missing?

Not sure if this is a game-wide problem, or just me, but Voodoo's L2 (even combo with at least 1 Loa) isn't triggering energy damage on his hits like normal. I noticed it during war this morning, and I just did Trial of the Infinite without it triggering once. At first I thought it was that he got nerfed with the new update, but it's still there in his abilities. Anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    I think you're right. Someone in my alliance pointed it out to me and showed a clip. There was no energy damage added to the normal attacks after the sp2. The power burn was happening so it wasn't simply a case of mistaking it with power drain. Seems broken, yup. What say you KABAM?
  • They probably broke it in their attempt to fix The energy damage triggering willpower
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    cdzxf9t9ibko.gif
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    Can we get some acknowledgement that this is being looked at KABAM?
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    Confirmed in uncollected quest against multiple opponents...extra damage from power burn being converted to energy damage not being done.
  • buddy20buddy20 Posts: 46
    cool video dude i like it