**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who is much better and why?

I got a 4*yondu and a 4*green goblin. They both have different and awesome passives. But who should I take to R4?
NOTE: both r unduped

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    GG is a great all around character. Yondu is fun to play and a pretty solid defender.

If I had to choose, I would go with Yondu.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    yondu
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I like Yondu's abilities better...though unfamiliar with Green Goblin I'm aware his abilities can be convoluted. I'd say whichever one you prefer more, but I'd personally go with Mary Poppins.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    I'm Mary Poppins y'all

Yondu:"Is he Cool?"
    Star Lord:"Yes"
    Yondu:"I'm MARY POPPINS Y'all

Yondu is a solid defender and offensive character all around hes your guy.
  • Options
    Tnx guys for you suggestions:) <3. It helped me a lot.
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    I have both, I use yondu in war defense and GG in war offense. Both have great SP2s, GGs SP2 takes a huge chunk of health off the opponent, which is why I use him on offense. I like the both...
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Man, yondu’s my favorite. Reliable heal block, good bleed, good SP2 that just gets better as the fight goes on, and a really fun playstyle. Great champion, personally think he’s a lot more fun than gobbie. Though, gobbie isn’t bad by any stretch of the imagination