**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opponent Hitting in middle of heavy attack

So I was just curious to know what are the new bugs introduced to us , So I went to the punching Zone aka ROL WS .
I was using archangel and when i was using my heavy , ws was able to hit me with his light attack in the middle of the heavy , I don't think that is possible . So kabam any answer ????

Comments

• Lol

Always been that way. There are nodes that make heavys uninterrupted, but normally they’re most definitely able to be attacked through
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I had that too when using aa and Hyperion after hitting them with the first part. Only happened a few times. I struggle to get it to repeat the glitch.
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    As @CloserByTomorrow said, it’s been like that since I started playing the game, like 2 years already I think... you can even interrupt specials that consist of two or more parts, if you avoid first part that is...
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    I never noticed or experienced my heavies being interrupted until after 17.0 update
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Idk if you mean while charging or while executing a heavy but i’ve been hit and i have hit my opponents on both occasions. Some heavy attacks have gaps in the hit box animations. Like the female fighter 4 kick heavy, right after the first kick you can interrupt them. Same with AA and Hyperion especially. After the intial startup, you can be hit during the delay.