Who else keeps getting 2* champs from 2-4 crystal?

Its been a while since I got a 4* from a premium crystal, ever since, it's just been mainly 2* each time, and it's even rare for me to get a 3* as well.

I've spent a fair bit of money from time to time on units, or on bundles if I can afford it, but I get no luck at getting a 4* champ from buying units and bundles, I only get 4* champs from the 4* crystal it's self, and take a while to even get 4* shards.

Comments

• Mana_PotMana_Pot Member Posts: 235 ★★
    It's the same for everyone. You don't want to rely on prems for building a roster.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    You're literally describing how the game is supposed to work. You almost never get 4 stars from a PHC, and yes, it takes a while to get a 4 star with shards.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Member Posts: 674 ★★★
    "Something's wrong, I'm only getting the exact thing the crystal tells me I have a chance of getting"
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    must be the flux capacitor ... DOC... GOTTA GO BACK!
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Member Posts: 674 ★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    must be the flux capacitor ... DOC... GOTTA GO BACK!

Don't go back, don't go back! Some guy in another multiverse named Barry Allen knows all about it!
  • chev327foxchev327fox Member Posts: 826 ★★
    It's less then a 1% chance to get a 4* from a PHC (like 5% on 3*s). So expect to never get them (then when you do its just a bonus). Trust me... changing your view to the correct one on the crystals will help your enjoyment f the game a lot (will remove a lot of disappointment and frustration).
  • chev327foxchev327fox Member Posts: 826 ★★
    theblueman wrote: »
    when you reach a certain size in the game you can kiss you 4*s goodbye from those crystals I haven't got on in 6 months

Do you mean you haven't gotten and "new" 4*s or just none at all? I went 3 months without a single one but then got two 4*s the week after (so you can go long periods without one but usually it will even out and you will get a time where you get a few). But yeah later game players usually only get dupes and new champs are very hard to come by after your roster gets to a certain size and your odds are against you on new champs.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    I guess it depends really I seem to get them in bunches, then don't get any for awhile, then pull a couple then have no luck for awhile.

I've pulled many over my career and 5+ over the last few months including a 4* Medusa so I get luckier than most while others get none or almost none.

It depends on rng and how lucky you are, but I definitely wouldn't try to build your roster on them or hope you get one or more from them since they are really rare.

As for getting more 4* find a good alliance that does well in events, do the harder quests, the challenges, wars, and the arena and you'll get them quicker