**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade or archangel vs LOL magik

hey guys, so , on sunday i'm going to make my first run in the LOL ( easy path).
I'm going to take Stark spidey r4 as my main hero .
My doubt is : Blade or archangel ( both 4*) , who is better against magik and who would be most useful to help in other fights?
I'm inclined to take Blade because of the synergy with spidey .
Any thougths ?

Thanks and Sorry about my english .

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Blade will be better in my opinion, archangel since he can't parry heavy in LOL he won't be as consistent
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Blade will be better in my opinion, archangel since he can't parry heavy in LOL he won't be as consistent

What's wrong with Archangel's parry in LoL?
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    The nodes have limber.

Dude just boost and use stark. Parry before you attack with pacify to stop limbo and you’ll down her in 2-3 revives
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    Sungj wrote: »

I soloed magik w r4 aa when I did path 7. You don’t need parry to land heavies bro. You can counter her heavy and both specials with heavy attacks
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I literally just did my first run with unduped stark. I knew magik was bad but it wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. With stark and maxed pacify you can greatly reduce the effects of limbo. My strategy was to build up poise at the beginning, then hit her block a couple times to give her a little power. Then I do a 5 hit combo, which should put her right before a bar of power and also place taunt. Then just parry and push her over. Most of the time limbo didn't trigger, and when it did it was reduced damage because of taunt. Stark is also great because with miles synergy his parry won't be affected by limber.
  • Gubm1Gubm1 Posts: 2
    Okay, thanks for the help guys.