**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is 5-star Winter Soldier?

Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I recently got a 5 star WS. Is he good? I don't know how to play with him. Any suggestions?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I am not sure how he is
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    OK
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    He's average. Needs to be duped to be somewhat considered a good champ with his power drain imo! His L2 deals pretty solid damage, use that! However, not someone i would invest too much in considering there are way better champs in the skill class. Hold on to your resources imo.
    Dingalo wrote: »
    He's average. Needs to be duped to be somewhat considered a good champ with his power drain imo! His L2 deals pretty solid damage, use that! However, not someone i would invest too much in considering there are way better champs in the skill class. Hold on to your resources imo.

So just rank him up to 1/25?
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    He good as punisher. But God tier in synergy with Killmonger
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    He was my 2nd. Still sitting at rank 1
  • Moved this discussion to the Strategy and Tips section of the forum.
    So I don't have killmonger, so I think I should just take him up-to 1/25
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Dingalo wrote: »

So just rank him up to 1/25?

One of my ex alliance mate has a 5* dupped WS being R4'ed to R4/55. He also have a few other 5* champs at R4 too. He is at arouind 560k base hero rating, and have one 6* champ and a few dozens of 5* champs. So I did ask him once, out of so many other 5* skill champs you have, why WS is one of the first you bring all the way to R4? He told me, his WS's power drain kicks in regularly enough to make him useful and reliability is not too big of a concern.