**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Specials not activating

Started to notice that specials aren't activating in various game modes.

I assumed that it was just my screen or just me but the rest of my alliance have noticed that roughly 1 in 20-30 specials are not activating.

In AQ this is very frustrating.

This has happened on various devices and models for my alliance members.

I'm personally on an IPhone 6 plus, all current updates, on wifi with full signal.

This bug is far more noticeable against Dorm in AQ.

Don't know if anyone else has had this bug destroy them.

Comments

• I have seen it as well. I'm guessing the button size was changed. I've adjusted my game play and I press the very bottom of the button (when I can remember), and I've had good results. But still get caught a couple times a day with my champ. . . standing there. . . looking like an idiot. . . and then get a combo to the gut, or an L1 to the face.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've noticed to, and sometimes they do the block mumbo a bunch of times before the special goes off
  • DarcilisDarcilis Posts: 54
    I thought it was just me. I have the same issue.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 5
    i also have the same issue on an iphone 7plus.
    struggling with dash attacks as well
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    i thought my phone was the problem.. I click on my special but got hit in the face back by the AI instead. thought my finger cramp or something.. lol
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    I have had this problem a lot - specials not activating. Sometimes I have to click the button many times (3+) before the special is activated. I can see the animation of the button so I know I have clicked it. Possibly it could be the size of the button. I try & look down at the button now so I make sure I click in the middle of the button. I think that maybe if you click on the edge it doesn't register. They could make the buttons bigger or have the option for bigger buttons.

This issues needs to be addressed. Obviously this can screw up your fight as you're expecting to fire a special, but you don't & you get hit instead & either lose health you shouldn't have or get KO'd.

I also have an issue when my character does a heavy attack when I'm swiping & now they do a heavy attack & get stuck. When you do a heavy the character is supposed to perform it when you release your thumb. However my character stays in the heavy stance until it gets hit. I don't think this happens when I am swiping & it's getting translated into a heavy attack. I am sure it has happened when I have blocked as well.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Like you all said, I have exact same problems! Also occasionally I do a heavy attack in the middle of a combo without any reason! These things have to be addressed!!!!
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Same here
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Same
  • swanand188swanand188 Posts: 4
    same
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Happens regularly to me too