**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 star heroes

Man I've spent so much $ on this game and for a year and I have I haven't opened a 4 star from a premium crystal when people do it all the time really sick of it deffenetly not dropping more $

Comments

• PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
    edited June 2017
    How many months have you played the game ? If less than 3 you can easily pull 4 stars from basic arena . Even after 3 months some unpopular 4 stars go for 3 million or less .

I would say wait for unpopular hero and farm it in basic 4 star arena
  • I've been playing for a more then a year and half, and whoops just realized i did my username wrong lol it's actually CamiloG95
  • PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
    edited June 2017
    you know Kabam gives you a way to directly buy 4 stars every few weeks .

2500 usually

We had a 3000 units for 3500 shards recently
  • Yeah I've spent over 200$ so far and not planning to spend more to get all those units not worth it I'm talking about chance getting them from a premium crystal like I've seen many people do all the time and thought it would be fair since I've giving them so much
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Playing arena for more 4* shards and units and completing daily tasks for more units for free.
  • Blatant money grab. Kabaam could set a format to choose a specific hero rather than this lotto ball method. It's not a fair market if you don't have countless hours to farm units or shards