**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW defender guide

Does anyone know where I can find some sort of guide made by the brainiacs of this game on what defensive champs are good on what nodes in war?

Comments

• Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    You copy someone’s homework growing up in school too?

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Does anyone know where I can find some sort of guide made by the brainiacs of this game on what defensive champs are good on what nodes in war?

@GarbagePanda, nevermind some trolls who NEVER want to be constructive or helpful, but rather wasting time making useless and disrespectful comment.

I believe you want to use the guide for your reference, just like how we also use someone's Mastery guide and Rank up guide for reference. I know there isn't too many such guide (regarding AW def) avail, that is readily for us to know who to put in which nodes. Would like try searching in REDDIT, I knew I saw one before, but too bad I think that list was out-dated and not sure if (1) it reflects the revamped AW nodes; and (2) it reflects many newly added champs. Good luck in your search thru reddit.
  • Options
    GarbagePandaGarbagePanda Posts: 46
    Omni wrote: »
    You copy someone’s homework growing up in school too?
    Yeah. You didn’t? Nerd.
  • Options
    GarbagePandaGarbagePanda Posts: 46
    shchong2 wrote: »

@GarbagePanda, nevermind some trolls who NEVER want to be constructive or helpful, but rather wasting time making useless and disrespectful comment.

I believe you want to use the guide for your reference, just like how we also use someone's Mastery guide and Rank up guide for reference. I know there isn't too many such guide (regarding AW def) avail, that is readily for us to know who to put in which nodes. Would like try searching in REDDIT, I knew I saw one before, but too bad I think that list was out-dated and not sure if (1) it reflects the revamped AW nodes; and (2) it reflects many newly added champs. Good luck in your search thru reddit.

I remember seeing that one as well, but it was either outdated or had some really questionable champs on it lol. Appreciate the tip my dude.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    It’s pretty simple concept. On nodes where l1 is unblockable use someone with an annoying l1. On nodes with enhanced bleed you should probably place someone with bleed. Etc

But as all tiers are different with different nodes it’s impossible to give a cookie cutter answers.

Watch some war YouTube videos of t1 war and go from there.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Start paying attention to champs your opponents place on nodes and have your alliance mates to inform you of all their fights. Discuss with mates difficulty of champs on nodes they fought. After a few wars you will have a good idea of placement.

Watch all these youtube war videos to see champs on nodes.