**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does,anyone like modok event. Of all the events would,you pick this one.

2»

Comments

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Think of it as beta testing new nodes, combos for future events, champs with rewards. Not bad!
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    The Worst bit of content that Kabam has given us and in typical Kabam fashion they shovel a 2nd heaping of it down our throats for another whole month. If they had to rerun an event they should have given us a new event every week and than we would of only had to deal with this trash for 7 days
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s been fine for me. All of them are easy except master, which is manageable with a little skill. I only have 4 r5 4*, but a pretty alright roster, so it’s not like I’m an end game player. You just need to be strategic, cut your losses with some debuffs, get lucky (a little), and don’t play Hype with inevitability node...I didn’t know what it did until then 🤦🏻‍♂️ Pretty stunning. Lost my Magik that fight too...LC backed me up with his power gain reduction from exhaustion. Other than that and the first time where I forgot to bring any immune champs, it’s been okay...
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It's great. Nice rewards. Absolutely nothing to complain about.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The Worst bit of content that Kabam has given us and in typical Kabam fashion they shovel a 2nd heaping of it down our throats for another whole month. If they had to rerun an event they should have given us a new event every week and than we would of only had to deal with this trash for 7 days

Don’t do it then
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    Not a fan of it. I have missed like 4 because I have no interest in going through them. I prefer sticking to the monthly event quests or Act 5.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Snaggle wrote: »
    If you are F2P, this is probably the worst event. If you're a whale, you won't mind it.

Let’s rephrase this...if you’re a veteran player who has a built up roster this is cake and well worth the 10 mins a day it takes. However if you expect everything to be handed to you then you may be in for a rough time
  • SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    Stupid event that can be choosed by stupid kabam
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited March 2018
    i have 2 max 4 star and 3 others are rank 4, i can run the hard one just fine, for the expert, i try to do it without a revive, if not,i just quit, it's about 50% chance i can run it without revive, that's like 200 5star shards(and 100 5 star shards from hard)per day for less than 10 mins, i can't complain. It's better than doing the arena for me.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    1. no energy use.
    2. fun, challenging and gets you to use specific champs to get through.
    3. 200 5* shards 2x a day? i'll take it.

i like it honestly. and yes i'm also the person who failed to complete expert 2x already since its started. can get frustrating, but it's worth it imo. if your not ready for expert, your not ready for expert. dont waste all your resources on it. and the people who say its a money grabber are probably the same idiots who don't realize the content may be too hard and they dont have the roster for it. accept it instead of throwing all resources and paying to get wrecked again and again. it's not meant to be for everyone.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I like it. Rewards are good. Don't have to burn energy. I enjoy trying to get through without re-rolling the buffs. So far I've used just one dice roll.

Nothing is shoved down your throat. We don't always have any extra event like this and you don't have to run it.
    Snaggle wrote: »
    If you are F2P, this is probably the worst event. If you're a whale, you won't mind it.

If you are a whale? I have bought deals from time to time but have never been close to a whale and have been 100% free to play for a while now. This will cost me zero items let alone money.