**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Four pulls and pulled the same two characters twice

ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
Is this RNG at work? if so change that ****

Comments

• LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    edited June 2017
    Happened to me when i doubled duped HB who was already duped at sig lvl 27 this was from premium shards. I still have many 4* who arent duped and also missing some as it is....annoys me alot
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Apache wrote: »

Why u mad tho? It's part of the game. Move on.
  • acid21acid21 Posts: 22
    Raganator wrote: »
    That's exactly how an RGN works. Bet you wouldn't complain if you pulled someone you actually wanted twice.

well no **** i wouldn't complain captain obvious

Salty much?

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Simple probability. Why is it unfair when you get two bad champs but if you got 2 good ones it's fine and everything happy and dandy.

Just because something goes against you doesn't mean kabam have rigged it
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    It's just luck, things don't always go your way. Life lesson.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    def know what u mean dude. its luck of the draw like people said. i open FIVE 5* crystals...
    3 Iron fist and 2 Colosus.. u tell me buddy. thats 50K shards and 2 charcacters .. KABAMedd

altho have to say my 30K shards gambit featured crystal duped me Gambit..

so its really luck of the draw.. sometimes u win, sometimes u dont.

at least if u max a charcater u get max sig stone. work hard on it !
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★

Simple probability. Why is it unfair when you get two bad champs but if you got 2 good ones it's fine and everything happy and dandy.

kabam manipulates the RNG for some

You sound very confident considering that's a statement you have no proof for.
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    I had 3 PHC's one time. Spun all 3, all 3 got me a 2* Magik. Weirdest things I've ever seen.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★

i have trust issue's with poorly run corporations

i have trust issue's with poorly run corporations

Doesn't mean kabam manipulate the RNG
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    What is this got to do with poorly run corporations? So it's poorly run and things does not go your way, you started to spread rumor and what do you want to get out of it? They shut down the game so you will not play anymore?
  • Apache wrote: »

This is not true. Every champion has an equal chance of dropping from a crystal, unless otherwise stated. If you're going to get a 4-Star from a PHC, there's an equal chance of it being Spider-Man as it is of getting Mordo.

Sorry about your luck OP. I've been the lucky recipient of 3 Joe Fixits in a row. Which was fine the first 2 times, but since he was already at Sig 60. Because there isn't anything more to add here, I'm going to close this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.