**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opponent attacking before they get up

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
Has anybody else noticed that sometimes the opponent will go from on the ground to attacking you with zero frames in between?

This has happened to me a few times after I knock them down with a special attack, they just suddenly go from the ground to attacking me instantly...

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    wow, can you share the video of this interesting "effect", if any? Haven't seen anyone mentioning this anywhere here yet (or I could have missed it if there was). Thanks.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I don't have a video.

I don't have anything to record and save gameplay.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    it's not a bug, it's just the ai executing the next move at the instant it's allowed to, which means cutting into animations. unfortunately us human players aren't given a heads up on what precise millisecond the next move is allowed so we're left to tap and swipe furiously while our opponent slaps a special attack on us out of nowhere.
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I believe the AI was "improved" about a month later when the act 5 was released, or around the act 5.2 was anounced. Ever since then the AI was all bugged, faster, intercepting when we dash back and front, and always having the advantage in all situations. I had a fight were i took down a Luke Cage with a low punch while he was charging a heavy, i took him down but he still striked me with his heavy, if i were low health he would have knocked me down making me lose the fight. That happend to me more than once. The AI is all bugged.. And they do nothing.. For months..
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Watch as Cable instantly recovers from heavy attack to prevent his own demise and my perfect one shot in expert mode MODOKS LAB.

https://youtu.be/_Ktxu01_2cQ

Shop to 0:58 seconds to see the AI recovery.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I love when I do a charging medium with Archangel and my neurotoxin is going to stun them, but the AI was planning to intercept me so they get stunned when I’m half a second away and some invisible hand slaps my Archangel in the face and sometimes crits.