**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade, the new scarlet wich

124»

Comments

• Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    SangoSayen wrote: »
    I agree with the author of this thread. blade is an abuse as Scarlet witch had the mutant team. blade is over used. it allows to finish easy without paying expensive
    -act 5.4
    -act 5.5
    - legend run titles
    - labyrynth of legend
    - -attack war

it completely ruined the game.

Please kabam repair the contest

You must not have had a duped witch pre v12.0. She required no skill, just a crit team, and not even that was a requirement really.

Blade requires his synergies to be crazy strong, but even then, he has weaknesses. non bleeding heroes that aren't mystic (besides Magik and GR), can never trigger his danger sense. He also has absolutely no power control.

Witch had no such weaknesses.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    MostWanted wrote: »
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    19kpwh1qxqat.jpg Can Blade do this ? Scarlet Witch still kick A@ss

Can Pre Nerf scarlet witch kill a 5* r4 dormammu boss with mystic dispersion maxed?

Honestly, she probably could. She could literally do anything back then.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Stop whining he's not as powerful as her or Thor. Did they make a damage cap of 50k just for Blade in LoL? No. Did they make a node just to counter Blade? No. He will never be what she or he was. If no nerfs happened I'd still use Switch, Thor, and Strange. I'd only bring Blade for mystic fights they couldn't handle. Which would be never