**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug in modok' lab

Ok so I was in a fight in expert mode in modok's lab , after using randomizer 3 times I went into fight with archangel , my internet broke down and So I had to wait for few minutes , now as soon as I re-entered the fight the buffs I got were the very first buffs I uses randomizer on , And after dying in that fight , I checked the buffs and those were different again , so whats this kabam ,I cannot suffer due to your mistake .

Comments

• Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Yeah, I noticed that after randomizing, if I left the setup screen to go somewhere else (e.g., claiming things from inventory) I would revert to the original buffs.

Cost me a little damage from a degen but at the end of the day it’s just a few free shards!
  • Options
    Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Sent a ticket about this. No response as yet.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Ayushk12 wrote: »
    Sent a ticket about this. No response as yet.

No worry, it will be fixed (in April)
    Good luck and cheers!

Just kidding, joke aside, thanks for the info & thanks for helping to submit the ticket
    I haven't encountered that myself, bcos I didn't leave the lab until done, but good learning, so I shall avoid repeating it myself