**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My next R4?

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have just duped my 4* Old Man Logan and have 24 5k mutant ISO with which to upgrade him. However, I also have a 4* Phoenix that has been sitting at 3/30 for a while. SO the question is, do I R4 OML just because it'll be easier to get him to 4/40(Due to the mass amount of ISO i received) or do I R4 Phoenix, who's more useful because she's duped? These are the two main 3/30s I have, but I also have two other unduped 3/30 4*, Hulk and Rocket Raccoon, and another 4* getting close to 3/30, Crossbones, who is also unduped. If you guys think this poll is stupid, know that I AGREE. I just need help deciding.

My next R4? 37 votes

Old Man Logan
5% 2 votes
Phoenix
8% 3 votes
Rocket Raccoon
0% 0 votes
Hulk
13% 5 votes
Crossbones
72% 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    My personal opinion is Phoenix, due to her high PI and unique abilities. Tell me your opinion, and I'll announce when I've made a decision.
  • Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Go with CB. He doesn't need to be duped to be an absolute beast. Hulk is the second best option. Rocket is a decent glass cannon, but not a top character like CB or Hulk. The only good thing about Phoenix is prestige. OML is a really bad character, by now he has no use.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I already have a duped 4/40 Gwenpool. Sorry if this affected anyone's decision, but I was too stupid to remember.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    GWENPOOL! no question
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Crossbones but if you don't want to up him since you have been, then Hulk
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Rocket Raccoon is another decent option if you're skilled enough to play with glass cannon champs. But you will need him duped.