**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I got blade as 4 star

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
After opening my login crystal I got 3 star blade I used the items from the offer and he is maxed after I got dd in my 4 star

Today I got blade as 4 star very happy about it but need to be Aweekend so where do i get it ( I'm new to the game )

n9uhohozsdjy.png

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    congratulations on pulling blade I have just done this also. if you complete act 4 of the story you get an awakening gem. Blade is the best champ at the moment teamed with stark spider and or ghost rider.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited March 2018
    congratulations on pulling blade I have just done this also. if you complete act 4 of the story you get an awakening gem. Blade is the best champ at the moment teamed with stark spider and or ghost rider. I pulled mine from the 5 star daily offer.
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Use it with GR and GR will save u a lot of revives at AQ, quests and AW
  • Options
    congratulations on pulling blade I have just done this also. if you complete act 4 of the story you get an awakening gem. Blade is the best champ at the moment teamed with stark spider and or ghost rider. I pulled mine from the 5 star daily offer.

Congratulation on pulling 5 star blade and thanks for the advice
  • Options
    Bpn88855 wrote: »
    Use it with GR and GR will save u a lot of revives at AQ, quests and AW

Thanks for the advice
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Grats on pulling him! I would love him to go with my Ghost Rider some day.

But just wanted to to know he DOES NOT need to be awakens to be good (in fact I dislike his regen as it is not optional and on top of that it drains power so it can ruin your Special attack rhythm) ;)

The main reason you see people going for the dupe is for his Prestige (unless that is also why you want it)... they do it to help with something to do with Alliance Quest at a really high level (nothing I care about but the top players do).

As someone else mentioned you can get a 4* Awakening Gem from 1005ing Act 4 but that it takes forever and is really painful (I am at 52% myself). They also have offers every so often... there was one a month ago or so for 850 units for a 4* Gem.
  • Options
    chev327fox wrote: »

But just wanted to to know he DOES NOT need to be awakens to be good (in fact I dislike his regen as it is not optional and on top of that it drains power so it can ruin your Special attack rhythm) ;)

The main reason you see people going for the dupe is for his Prestige (unless that is also why you want it)... they do it to help with something to do with Alliance Quest at a really high level (nothing I care about but the top players do).

As someone else mentioned you can get a 4* Awakening Gem from 1005ing Act 4 but that it takes forever and is really painful (I am at 52% myself). They also have offers every so often... there was one a month ago or so for 850 units for a 4* Gem.

Thanks for the advice the offer that you are talking about I got the 3 star one with 200 unit use it on my 3 star blade
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    congratulations on pulling blade
    awesome!
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I 100% act 4 2 days ago after many many energy refills. I pulled a 4 star Blade from the crystal and have promptly used the awakening gem on him (was gonna awaken Medusa but Blade is too good not to) also got the last t4 skill I need so after I 100% Heroic Event Quest in a couple of days and have 1 more t4 basic he will be rank 5. Act 4 takes forever but the Gem is useful :)
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Thanks for the advice the offer that you are talking about I got the 3 star one with 200 unit use it on my 3 star blade

Ah... too late now but you should have thought ahead and gotten the 4* one (3* gems are easy to get in normal play from solo-crytals).

Well you know now for future offers ;) Good luck and again... congrats on 4* Blade!
  • Options
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Ah... too late now but you should have thought ahead and gotten the 4* one (3* gems are easy to get in normal play from solo-crytals).

Well you know now for future offers ;) Good luck and again... congrats on 4* Blade!

Thanks for everything