**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Selling 5 stars

Chizzl3Chizzl3 Member Posts: 11
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Now that 6 Star Champions have entered the contest, should we be able to sell 5 stars for 6 Star shards?

Selling 5 stars 13 votes

Yes
15%
BahamutTinoMia 2 votes
No
84%
RagamugginGunnerAddyosTrektbuffajrVision_41KyleMshchong2L1d3rAFfnmvigyivygyvk_1WabobaDrVD99 11 votes

Comments

• KyleMKyleM Member Posts: 129
    No
    They said it won’t becoming anytime soon so don’t get your hopes up
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    No
    I think the mod has answered this before. Typically once they said no to something, we won't see them changing their mind anytime soon to give us what we want. We can skip this question for the whole year 2018, and maybe revisit in year 2019, assuming MCoC is still here, and assuming most of us are still playing. Maybe by year 2019 thru year 2022, new rarity champs like 7* or etc will be released, or something else changes, then maybe they will reconsider letting us selling our 5* champs. Or alternatively, if the amount of ppl submitting tickets asking them to REFUND the so-called "accidental sales" of 5* champs can reduce significantly, then maybe they'll relax the no-sale policy and reconsider allowing us to sell our 5* again. Good luck and cheers!

p/s: don't get me wrong, I wish to have the flexibility to sell my 5*, although today I do NOT plan to sell any of mine, even if it is the lousy DD Netflix and Falcon