**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1 Alphas

Please put more of those in rewards.

Comments

• Agreed, really in need of both tier 1 and tier 2 alphas at this stage of the game.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I wish i could give away tier 1 alphas. I have a bunch that will expire in a week
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I wish i could give away tier 1 alphas. I have a bunch that will expire in a week

How many 5* do you have?
    You need 10 t1a to take 1 5* to rank 3
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »

How many 5* do you have?
    Also need 3 t4cc and 6 t4b both of which are not as available as t1a.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    The availability of 5-star champions has significantly outpaced the availability of T1alphas. last year I was selling t1alphas cuz i couldn't get enough T4CC to rank up champs and this year it is the opposite only the T4CC are just expiring and being wasted cuz I cant get T1alphas to rank up my champs. Clearly this isn't how the game was meant to progress
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I have 7 5* champs yet 0 t4cc for the good ones
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Have to agree with this I'm always empty on T1A I do arenas and EQs for as many as I can get.. But sadly it's gone as fast as I get it :-(
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Do map 3 aq problem solved
    edited March 2018
    Map 3 you get a **** tonne of tier 1 alphas top tier alliances just need to add some map 3 to there map 5-6 schedule and your sorted
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

How many 5* do you have?

Except I have expiring t4cc and enough basics. It's always alphas. I don't really care. Don't have anyone I absolutely need to rank. But your argument continues to be nonsense.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

How many 5* do you have?

Except I have expiring t4cc and enough basics. It's always alphas. I don't really care. Don't have anyone I absolutely need to rank. But your argument continues to be nonsense.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    The availability of 5-star champions has significantly outpaced the availability of T1alphas. last year I was selling t1alphas cuz i couldn't get enough T4CC to rank up champs and this year it is the opposite only the T4CC are just expiring and being wasted cuz I cant get T1alphas to rank up my champs. Clearly this isn't how the game was meant to progress

Could not agree more! We need more T1A attached to alpha arena!
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    Depending on the stage of your game, you could be either short of gold, ISO, T4b, T5b, T4cc, T1a or T2a. Top players have lots of 5*, and while accumulating enough T2a to bring them to R4, they would need to bring them to R3 first. That’s where the problem is, since bringing them to R2 and then R3 would require considerable T1a.

Playing Map 3 might give you more T1a, but in the longer run, you end up with less Glory and hence less chance to buy the T2a shards.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    i'm not trying to imply anything, but... if i am short on T4B, T4CC, T1A, AND T2A, at what stage of the game am i in?
    @ArmandStar noob stage, lol. In my experience, you start out with a shortage of t1a, which is the first of the most important catalysts. Later on it was t4b, and then t4cc. t2a isn't even a problem because they've given out a couple free ones and you only use them on high level 5 stars.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    They could simply raise the t1a drop rate on the greater solo crystals to 15-20% from 0.45%. That drop rate is a joke for such a needed item.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Join an alliance that hits all alliance event milestones and you get 2-3 T1ACs a week from just playing the game
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    People complaining about T1A shortage and expiring T4CCs. Either run map 3 or use your glory to buy T1As and stop complaining. T1As are not hard to get.
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    People complaining about T1A shortage and expiring T4CCs. Either run map 3 or use your glory to buy T1As and stop complaining. T1As are not hard to get.

If you run Map 3, you would end up not having enough glory to buy the T2a shards. It will hurt you in the longer run.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    T2A shards are a ripoff compared to using the glory on T1As and T4B. If you are in an extremely active alliance you can gain 8-9 T1A every nine days. 5 from AQ glory, 3 from alliance event milestones (though most don’t hit arena consistently without Map6) and 1 from arena. Add in the event quests and that’s another 5 right there. All in all that’s over 30 T1A every month. Within the progression aspect of this game I’d consider that more than enough.
    there is no tier 1 shortage it’s just you don’t want to do any map bellow 5 maybe your alliances need to do a week just grinding map 3 and your problem will start fading away
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    .....or wait to gather Resources before Ranking like everyone else. Lol.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    buffajr wrote: »
    T2A shards are a ripoff compared to using the glory on T1As and T4B. If you are in an extremely active alliance you can gain 8-9 T1A every nine days. 5 from AQ glory, 3 from alliance event milestones (though most don’t hit arena consistently without Map6) and 1 from arena. Add in the event quests and that’s another 5 right there. All in all that’s over 30 T1A every month. Within the progression aspect of this game I’d consider that more than enough.

Again the 30 player alliance problem. So in order for a player to individually progress they have to depend on 29 other people being on the same page. Most alliances in the game only have about 10-14 players that play actively. I’ve come into many wars where the 2nd battle group only has 3-4 players but the alliance has 30 members.

Kabam has the data on exactly how many Alliances are hitting these milestones. Maybe Kabam should move some of these milestones from alliance events and place them in solo events. Like Hero Use and Arena Combat
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,423 ★★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    buffajr wrote: »

Again the 30 player alliance problem. So in order for a player to individually progress they have to depend on 29 other people being on the same page. Most alliances in the game only have about 10-14 players that play actively. I’ve come into many wars where the 2nd battle group only has 3-4 players but the alliance has 30 members.

Kabam has the data on exactly how many Alliances are hitting these milestones. Maybe Kabam should move some of these milestones from alliance events and place them in solo events. Like Hero Use and Arena Combat

Dude, get a new alliance... there are a TON of active alliances that play 5x Map 5 with 3 battle groups... That’s enough glory to buy all the T1A you need...
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Dr_ARCHer wrote: »
    If you run Map 3, you would end up not having enough glory to buy the T2a shards. It will hurt you in the longer run.

The most T2AC shards you can buy with glory is 5,400 per AQ cycle. Less than 21,600 per month if you hoard your glory for only T2ACs, unless you’re in a top AQ alliance.

In the past 13 months since I started playing I’ve used glory for T2AC shards 2-3 times. I currently have 6 champs at 4/55 and 4 T2ACs in storage with LOL exploration not done yet.

Definitely not hurting in the longer run.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

How many 5* do you have?

Its not an argument, it’s fact. You can acquire t1a faster than all other rank up materials for 5 stars. Talk about nonsense, you’re appearsntly jockeying for control of the kingdom of nonsense or well maybe just really bad with budgeting and planning; Anyways your problem is your own doing, own it and you won’t have the problem anymore.
    The most T2AC shards you can buy with glory is 5,400 per AQ cycle. Less than 21,600 per month if you hoard your glory for only T2ACs, unless you’re in a top AQ alliance.

In the past 13 months since I started playing I’ve used glory for T2AC shards 2-3 times. I currently have 6 champs at 4/55 and 4 T2ACs in storage with LOL exploration not done yet.

Definitely not hurting in the longer run.

The max T2a shards you can purchase per cycle cost a total of 4400 Glory. Hitting the 125m milestone will earn you 2030 Glory. If your alliance is ranked 61-100, you will earn 1400 Glory. So if you are doing all Map 5, you still don’t have enough Glory to buy 5400 T2a, much less left over to buy T1a. If you doing Map 3, you will end up with even less Glory. If you use Glory to buy T1a, you will have even less for T2a.

I have 90 5* champs, and will get 1 new 5* champ every time a new champ is introduced (depending on my Featured GMC luck).
  • Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    T1A, Gold, Nerf Blade

The top 3 discussions in the forum

WE DON'T WANT ANY OF THESE!!!