**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

hela or drax?

hi guys need help..i m an average player and i recently got hela and drax both as 4 stars. both are unduped. hela i have seen in videos has high damage but she needs a medium attack to build up spirits n thus maintain fury. the problem is i am not used to medium ending combos. i use only light attacks. so first request is to please guide me hoe can i prctice 5 hit combo ending with medium. and the other is which one to upgrade hela or drax? both unduped..thanks.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Really depending on what you need.

Drax is straight forward, very good bleed & damage output. A four star Drax definitely worth to be R5'ed, but priority will normally be given to Hyperion in the same class (some ppl will also priortize Angela and Medusa over Drax).

On the other hand, Hela will be very useful for the Asgardian synergy, with the right synergy, I think Hulk and few others can have high chance of revive and NOT die, which can really save ALOT of revive/potion.
  • DocqshDocqsh Posts: 27
    bro i dont hav angela or thor ragnarok..so no synergies. what i want is a high damage champ. is drax good unduped?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »

Drax is straight forward, very good bleed & damage output. A four star Drax definitely worth to be R5'ed, but priority will normally be given to Hyperion in the same class (some ppl will also priortize Angela and Medusa over Drax).

On the other hand, Hela will be very useful for the Asgardian synergy, with the right synergy, I think Hulk and few others can have high chance of revive and NOT die, which can really save ALOT of revive/potion.

only Angela works with Hela with the revive synergy
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Docqsh wrote: »
    hi guys need help..i m an average player and i recently got hela and drax both as 4 stars. both are unduped. hela i have seen in videos has high damage but she needs a medium attack to build up spirits n thus maintain fury. the problem is i am not used to medium ending combos. i use only light attacks. so first request is to please guide me hoe can i prctice 5 hit combo ending with medium. and the other is which one to upgrade hela or drax? both unduped..thanks.

practice swiping when at the end of a 4 hit combo or learn the animations of the champs
    Even without dupped, he stil have good chance of Fury and good bleed. The Sig only makes his fury attack increase even more. My Drax 4* is still undupped (won't use Awakening gem on him) and currently already at R3. Once he is dupped I will R4 him for sure. I won't R5 him yet as I'm saving it for Hyperion.

I missed the Hela arena last week due to being busy (damned!). But even if I got her, I'll only R3 her at most for the moment.
    Boboman wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

only Angela works with Hela with the revive synergy

I'm sure you are right, someone has the Asgardian synergy with Hela, can't memorize exactly who.

Anyway, this is what I'm refering to (in the video), OP can refer to it for the accuracy of the data & details.

Asgard Team Synergy is INSANE - Immortal Asgardians - Marvel Contest Of Champions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nxgk_Fpdkk