**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another Modok's quest expert thread.

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
I have to admit with others although i am able to clear it with 5/50s with no potions or anything the amped up difficulty especially at the end of boss fight is a let down. It is a common sense if they are amping up difficulty then rewards needs a rework too but noooo.
For me its getting tiring as fights are longer and 6 fights 2 times a day on top of regular stuff is really burning me and i know many of my alliance mates are too facing it and judging by the forum's recent post many others share it.
Kabam should look into it otherwise players will leave im thinking of myself if they kept going like this.

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Don't do them them, no one is forcing you
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    We're all aware that we have the option to do them or not. There's been continual feedback on the difficulty of them. People aren't just complaining, or lacking skill.
    Having said that, there are Threads open, so it's probably better to leave our feedback in those rather than open more.
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Don't do them them, no one is forcing you

I cant let the rewrds go away, thats the thing i wanna point out dude as a player i need the t2a and 5* shards most and i can do it but the quest are long and more difficulty for the same rewards they offered last it is burning up players . It is warning, that once you reach the threshold, player base will leave