**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking to cut your weak links? Team of 5 skilled players looking for top 300 war

We are a team of 5 looking for a new alliance. Our overall average prestige is around 5,900, but will grow even more in a few weeks. We are looking to get into an alliance that is in the top 300 in war. Quest is not as important to us, but we all have map 6 experience. We have already given out notice to put current alliance and are leaving on good standings. If your in a situation where you have some weak links in your alliance and are looking to get to the next level, we are ready. Here’s a little highlight of what we bring to the table.

Eddins (me) I’m super active and skilled. I can take my dorm to rank 4 in a few weeks to help our defense.

Raizo. Very reliable and super active. Great knowledge of the game. Can rank for his void very soon

Ax. Super skilled. He can rank 5 his sparky in a few weeks.

Mover. Uses his rank 5 Medusa on defense. Also has a rank 4 mephisto for defense. Great guy, great player.

Irish. Very solid player and very active. Awesome team player that does whatever is asked to be if it the alliance.

I’ll post screen shots of all our profiles in the comment section. Please contact me on line app or in game. We look forward to help your alliance grow!!

In game : Eddins
Line app: Eddins