**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Player using HACK how to make a denunce?

LuizOcaLuizOca Posts: 1
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Hi in the recent AW i got a player that is using hack tool, because he passed thru many active nodes without lose any life

Comments

• Options
    jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    whad same thing happen 2 us a few ago.. n now we. fighting again now
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    edited June 2017
    That guy has made some poor choices with his roster.

EDIT:
    Pictures are gone! He had a r2 5* Carnage, r2 5* Guillotine, and r3 4* Mordo on AW offense.
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    so the only thing that was wrong in the picture was that he didn't lose any life? (other than the roster choices)

i don't get it.
  • Options
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've taken this information to the team. In the future, please refrain from posting screenshots that show any player's names. While we definitely want to make sure that anybody that is using mods is caught, we don't want to violate anybody's privacy, just in case they did not in fact use any software to unbalance the game.

PS. You can also report any suspicious behaviour to our Support team in game, and can include usernames and screenshots there.
  • Options
    RickCHASRickCHAS Posts: 1
    Recently my alliance fight against to much suspicious players. All of then beat our boss without break nodes and without lose any life. It serious desencourage legit players to keep fighting the war. In the end, they always win by defense kills. War has becoming very boring with all the hack activity. What if they uses the mod in the AQ and stay always in top positions.