**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star should I awaken?

Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
So I got a tech gem from 5.3. Not exactly what I wanted but whatever. I will only wait until my next 5 star opening if I get Stark Spidey, If not I’ll just awaken one of the other techs I have.

Which 5 star should I awaken? 26 votes

5* Vulture
23%
GroundedWisdomSpiritOfVengeanceRA_4RXxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22bdbdbdbd90 6 votes
5* Ultron (2015 version)
76%
MattyloNevvBLosspikNastyEfnNateAxeCopFireNikoBravoMrbeast6000SpeedbumpVladislas22buttersShaheerFIaztheshiznit05_ASDF_ManishGedamElitehunterTheRedAnarchyjoke1004ljainD5Banner31TinoMia 20 votes

Comments

• Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    @Fingfangfoomfanes that sounds easy but how long will I have to wait for? Could be months away and I need a dupe now.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    ultron is already great unduped. Im not sure about vulture; I hardly use him.
    Update: vulture’s sig works with incinerate enrgy only. Not worth awakening!

If you really need as in NEED, a dupe now, make sure it’s a life and death sitch. Otherwise, hold awakening till you get a good tech.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Definitely wait. Neither ultron or vulture dupe will help you with any content except arena minorly. When you get spark, star lord or a new Tech god tier champ (if released) you will thank your lucky stars you decided to save the gem.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    None of them! just wait
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    none of them, as other said! that gem is rare, save it for either Spiderman Stark or Starlord!
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    None of them.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Wait bro
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Definitely wait...(SL)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Vulture has isn’t worth a gem, and Ultron doesn’t need it. I’d wait for SL
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Save it for someone better. They don’t expire.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    5* Ultron (2015 version)
    I would hold off for a champ that benefits more from being awaken. ultron is clearly the better champ but really doesnt need to be awaken
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    None
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    None of them.
    I sat on a 5* tech gem for months from the 12.0 compensation before I got someone worth using it on.
    Pulled SL going for Yondu in feature crystals.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    thanks for the feeback I will have to keep the gem for now. Hopefully it’s not long before I get a good tech like SL or Sparky
  • 5* Vulture
    bdbdbdbd90