Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Punisher or Punisher 2099 , and why?

any opinions?

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Punisher he's better, 2099 relies more on his awaken ability. I love 2099 specials, so fun to use.
  • Options
    killyourface12killyourface12 Posts: 21
    Punisher he's better, 2099 relies more on his awaken ability. I love 2099 specials, so fun to use.

i got 2099 awekened , is he good that way?
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★

He gets more charges which makes it easier for him to power lock and heal block opponents. It really is a matter of personal preference either way though. Both are better champs to use as attackers needless to say.
  • Options
    BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105

I've got a duped 4/40 and I can honestly say I love playing with him. His animations make his specials super satisfying to hit and if you can learn how to use his overcharge, you'll get heal block, power lock, and stun on your heavy. Personally a good overall champ. Check out Seatin's video on YouTube about him if you're curious. He covers all his abilities, powers, and goes into depth about how his awakened ability plays into him.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I have an unawakened 5* 2099