**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SandMan Ablitities and Specials

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
So Spider-Man Characters are my favorite characters in the Marvel Universe. One of the champions I want in the contest is Sand-Man. I have some abilities and a description of special moves. Agree or Disagree? Let me know in the comments!

Bleed Immunity: He is made of sand, not human skin.
Self Repair: In Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man punches sand man, and the hole in his chest filled up.
Solidify: Sand-Man gets wet and the sand hardens. He gets armor up, but he is slower.
Fury: Just because

Synergies: Rhino: Partner in Crime
Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Electro: Sinister Six
Vulture, Venom: Allies

Specials:
1st Special: Sand Man Punches the opponent once with each arm, sinks into the ground with his sand, jumps out, uppercuts, and stabs them in midair with a sand spike, shank, etc.

2nd Special:
Sand Man kicks the opponent away, and he turns into a cannon. He shoots out 3 giant cannon ball, applying three stacks of armor break on the opponent.

3rd Special:
The opponent punched sandman in the chest, but there hand gets stuck. Sandman Turns his hands into a sledgehammer in one hand and a spike ball in the other. He hits the opponent five times, transforms into a cannon, launches them in the air, then slams them down with his sledgehammer.

These are my thoughts for Sand-Man. Put your abilities and specials in the comments! Thanks for reading!
-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Make Sure to leave a comment! Next is Mysterio!
  • Options
    The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Posts: 84
    noice
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    So Spider-Man Characters are my favorite characters in the Marvel Universe. One of the champions I want in the contest is Sand-Man. I have some abilities and a description of special moves. Agree or Disagree? Let me know in the comments!

Bleed Immunity: He is made of sand, not human skin.
    Self Repair: In Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man punches sand man, and the hole in his chest filled up.
    Solidify: Sand-Man gets wet and the sand hardens. He gets armor up, but he is slower.
    Fury: Just because

Reasoning for Sandman having fury is airtight, just like Ghost Rider not being immune to incinerate
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Maybe not slow down... That's just wrong. Maybe .5% less damage with a recovery time.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    a synergy should also be with spiderman classic that is called for uncle Ben that lets spiderman gain + 999% base attack and + 999% crit damage
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Sandman used Sand-Attack! Enemies Ability Accuracy Fell!

Kabam’s used Nerf! It’s super effective! Enemy Sandman fainted!