**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android KungFu is Weak :(

Been in this game for years now and have seen the gameplay ups and downs as a high level player.

For about the past week or so, the usual Groundhogs Day Bugs have been popping up:

Blocks interrupted with regular and special attacks (not heavy or unlockable), your parry missing the mark but getting the heck parried out of you, special not activating leaving you open, dexterity not fully working or not at all, etc.

All not constant but intermittent and across the board from special quest, AQ, AW, Arena.

There is also what seems to be a major ability accuracy reduction in relation to the above issues in UnC quest, last day or 2 of AQ map 5 and higher tier war.

I get canned responses from help and just want this game to be fun again. Its my release and I love this game, but it gets so frustrating with these bugs that I want to destroy the device, swear and not ever play again. How can I assist with solutions?

Android 7.0