**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opponents recovery compared to player - No chance for the player to react

This is BEYOND A JOKE. I have been playing this game over 2 years and only after recent updates have the opponents been adjusted so that they recover instantly after blocking a special attack. Yet, its a different story if you block one of their specials, they recover without delay and can block your attack. How the ^&£k do we stand a chance If we have no control over blocking opponents attacks in AQ map 5 and 6???? - 1 combo after the block and you're dead!!!! There isn't even skill involved. SORT IT OUT KABAM.

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Symboids in map 5 immediately attack after taking a combo. It's ridiculous and doesn't happen in any other part of the game. I understand it's not supposed to be easy but it's yet another way to be us players at a disadvantage.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I agree the Symbiods in Map 5 have insane recovery.

I had one yesterday dashing on attack before his own SP1 animation ended. I was 2 dashes back. He was using a Dr Strange/Scarlet Which SP1, and was throwing a punch as his "fireball" reached me. My character wasn't even recovering from blocking the first hit when the punch was coming in.
  • Options
    TakeclearTakeclear Posts: 8
    Just noticed the AI is now blocking instantly after some combos when I try and use a special that would normally hit. Ghost Rider and SL so far have had sp1& 2 instantly blocked after a combo.
  • Options
    richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    It's funny because there were threads about the AI's advanced speeds and even admins commented and agreed that it was TOO FAST and would be addressed yet... now it's even worse.
    The best is when they smack you with a special 3 and IMMEDIATELY after the animation they are already humping your leg and destroying you with a combo

Cable is the worst for it

• Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    the worst is Jugg. Sp3 done and I'm pinned to the wall and he'll be like: sup I have max MD, prepare to lose streak.
  • Options
    FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    The syms in AQ are also so fast that they do heavy then specials with no time to attack in between. So you can't rush in after a heavy if they have a bar of power, they often use specials while still stunned with a tic or two left, if they get off a level 3, you get hit before the animation finishes. They block specials of some characters no matter what combo you do (3 hits, 4 hits, 5 hits)...

This needs to be fixed!
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    This is insane. I literally don't know when to attack other than when the opponent is stunned. And that is a problem since parry basically doesn't work day 5. Attack after a baited heavy, you likely will eat a special. Attack after a baited special, eat a combo. If it gets any faster it will be faster than my brain can communicate with my hands. These symboids are faster than most LOL opponents.
  • Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Don't forget about the enemy having an almost instant Heavy attack animation. In AW, 3 of us faced a Cable on Heal Block who instantly hit us with an unavoidable Heavy attack, rapidly degenerating us with no way of escaping it.

Also, since a few updates ago, if you hold the block side of the screen while the enemy uses a Special 3 attack, you will get locked into a block pose until you let go and then re-hold the block side. What's odd is that even while locked into block, the AI can still immediately start landing hits on you after their Special 3.

It's like how in fights you can start holding the block side as the fight starts for a potential parry, yet the AI somehow attacks faster, hitting you before your character can even block.
  • Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    KABAM is making money hand over fist with these new changes so stop complaining and pay up folks. Spend those real dollars to break 100 million in AQ! Spend Spend Spend. Kabam not gonna fix the recovery. I brought this up on the old forum and they closed down the forum just because of this one issue. They dont want to acknowledge they changed AI because the players skill gotten too good.