Alliance crystal openings

In our alliance we do save week every second week, and seeing the message “An ALLIANCE MEMBER has opened...” actually makes me so annoyed. If you could make it so we see who opened the crystals, that would be amazing, as we can see who ranks people and stuff, so please make it so we can see who opened crystals.

Comments

• brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Member Posts: 114
    edited March 2018
    A lot of times, an opened crystal is followed by a rank up of that champion so then you know but yea it might as well say who opened it. Why hide it? And also note if they awakened the champ during the crystal opening.
  • brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Member Posts: 114
    And who "discovered" a champ from arena
  • ljainD5ljainD5 Member Posts: 41
    Track the SA score every day. So when someone opens a crystal their score will rise.
  • MrOmegaBeastMrOmegaBeast Member Posts: 35
    One problem with tracking it, is if multiple people get points, I won’t know who did it.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    Surely your alliance will just tell you what they pulled.

That’s what normally happens lol, stop being so nosey. If they wanna say they will say.

Not many like owning up to pulling a 5* Spideygwen though or Patriot 😂
    What I mean from this is that during save week I don’t want people opening stuff, so by knowing who opened stuff we can keep track of them for later use. I’m not trying to be nosey, I’m just trying to help successfully run an alliance
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    In all honesty, if you have to have a save week then the alliance itself isn't very active. I'd say almost all of the really active alliances don't have save weeks in order to hit rank rewards. i'd be looking for more active players vs the ones that want to improve themselves. Having a save week means you aren't letting them do any advancement for 1 week. Not just crystal openings but any advancement.
    We only do save week to get higher rewards, but we are an active alliance so we would probably get it either way. For example, last week we got rank 5 in sa, but without save week we get a lot lower.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Member Posts: 881 ★★★
    This problem is as old as this game and it was worse back in 2015. The best option is not to save and let it flow. At some point everyone will open and rank up enough to achieve the goal every week. I wouldn't block progression that way. But it's up to you.

Policing your members is not a good idea in the long run. Kabam had to change things in the game to reduce all the policing going on. At the end of the day, it should be fun to play this game.
  • DadouSanDadouSan Member Posts: 35
    And who "discovered" a champ from arena

Dunno in English but in French the text in different if you get a champion from a cristal or from arena
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    When it says someone discovered a champ, it means they got it from the monthly event.

Found a champ, I believe is used when they claim a champ from the arena. So although points may go up in either case. No one is gonna wait to claim their new champ or awaken a champ.