**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

March 14th login calendar reward

13»

Comments

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Prepare to be underwhelmed

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Why are people dissatisfied with that? You get 1000 Shards for turning the game on today. That's a couple weeks of SA. Perspective, people. Perspective. ;)
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Was surprised with the 5* shards but happy as it got me enough for a 5* ultron

It got me a 5* Cap OG...
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Not 1k gold,but 2k,so we can rank up our 5* heroes finally:)
  • 1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    It's the 14th here and I got 1000 5* shards, so I don't know whats special about that date for kabam lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Could be just a halfway through the month thing.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I got a 5* awakening gem.
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

You didnt get the 6 star generic and rank down tickets?
    Man that's gotta hurt
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Why are people dissatisfied with that? You get 1000 Shards for turning the game on today. That's a couple weeks of SA. Perspective, people. Perspective. ;)

I completely agree...that feels a little weird, but it is true. 1000 5* shards is what i get for an hour plus of grinding in the 5* arena. I love it.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I only got 1000 five star shards, not 1314 shards, not 6* shards, not 5* awakening gems, not 6* gems, not anything else, do I miss anything? haha :D
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Kynny wrote: »
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

You didnt get the 6 star generic and rank down tickets?
    Man that's gotta hurt

Dang it! Drop rates working against me again!

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225

EXACTLY im close to another 5* crystals i just need a few more wars and stuff then i get one im at about 8700 im about to 100% Heroic so ill be at 9700 so im close ty Kabam