**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 Star Champs and more!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Captain America will be the only 50* champ.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Good idea! Don’t bother ranking your 6* champs, just don’t rank anyone at all because in 3 years they may introduce 7* which will (not really) make your current champs redundant. Fantastic plan.

Very sarcastic as always.

But he has a point, we should be able to hear the roadmap they have for the game.
  • Options
    HershyHershy Posts: 149
    What AW exploit?
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    1. 4* are not useless now. All current content can be beaten with 4* champs...or at least a roster mixed with 5* & 4*. Also, the 4* arenas still exist so I think 4* champs are still useful for that.

4. Would love to see some 4* gems added as rare drops in greater solo crystals.

7. Yes! AQ getting a bit stale. Dormammu isn't the least bit challenging, especially without sig ability. New season + improved rewards please.

8. No. Let's be serious here. If someone wants to grind 5 arenas at the same time, more power to em.

9. Eh, this isn't exceptionally important to me. If kabam cracked down on all exploiters evenly and banned them, they'd lose enough of their revenue stream that they'd probably be forced to shut down the game. I like playing this game and AW is only a small part of that, but if I'm up against another team who feels the need to exploit a glitch for their own benefit, whatevs. It's a game. I'm not gonna cry foul because losers do loser things.

10. Also eh. There's always going to be a champion hierarchy, which means that in order for some champs to be great, some need to be garbage, and the rest will fall somewhere in between. I'll never complain about a modest buff to certain champs, but it's not like making She Hulk slightly less garbage is going to propel me to using her more often.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    All I want to know is...

When will Carnage be fixed?
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Can't you mods ban trolls like this guy?

shouldn't you be ban for reviving a couple of week old thread?
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    All I want to know is...

When will Venom be fixed?
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    So much hate wow. I gave legit questions.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

What are they?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

And made ridiculous points.
  • Options
    BeethovenBeethoven Posts: 16
    So ridiculous
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Step 1) go home right now sit at the table with just you and your phone
    Step 2) get up and go outside - take the phone with you
    Step 3) go to the end of the driveway - you see that silver can there
    Step 4) throw phone in said can.
    Step 5) play with the neighbors - or go to the bar
  • Options
    Hey CapWW2, when we have plans to introduce any changes in the game we will share those with everyone by posting an update in the Forum. This includes the introduction of new Champions or any adjustments to existing ones, and/or any changes which may be made to Crystals, Events or Rewards.
    Our Teams have many plans for The Contest, though we often don't provide those details until closer to their release as plans can occasionally change. However, when we have more details to share, we absolutely will!

If you have suggestions for future changes to the game, feel free to share those over in the Suggestions and Feedback section of the Forums. While we can't make any promises about future content, we are always happy to hear your constructive thoughts and suggestions about things you'd like to see in the future!
This discussion has been closed.